close
close
close
CarFax Canada

Description

Ex-Daily Rental | The 2018 CLA250 an even more powerful appearance with even more off-road character n this vehicle falls in between the expectations of a sport sedan and a luxury car. The sense of high-class appeal has also been visibly enhanced for new attractive trim elements. Visually and technically, our CLA is the vehicle to accommodate your everyday needs and more. Finance rates starting from 0.99% for up to 24 months, 2/99% for 60 months. Come in and test drive this vehicle today and please do check out the rest of our Certified Pre-Owned inventory.*0.99% financing only available through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services on approved credit for a limited time. 24 months finance is available on 2015-2018 Certified Pre-Owned models (excluding pure AMG). **2.99% financing only available through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services on approved credit for a limited time. 60 months finance is available on 2015-2018 Certified Pre-Owned models (excluding pure AMG). ***First, second and third month payment waivers are capped for 2015-2018 Certified Pre-Owned models up to a total of 500 $ (including taxes) for finance programs.

Information du Véhicule

Nº d’inventaire :
WDDSJ4GB3JN676103
Nº de série :
XN18817191
Extérieur :
Gris montagne métallisée
Intérieur :
ARTICO noir
Horsepower:
208
Kilomètres :
11,696
Carrosserie:
Coupe
Carburant:
Gas
Ville:
9.9
Autoroute:
7.3

Informations de Localisation

Mercedes-Benz Maple

9300 Jane Street
Maple, ON L6A 0C5

905-585-9300

Avertissement:

Les prix n’incluent ni les taxes, prélèvements, frais généraux, frais de transport et de livraison, frais d’assurance et d’immatriculation, ni aucun des autres produits ou services qui peuvent vous être offerts par le concessionnaire Mercedes-Benz de votre choix. Le prix des véhicules est sujet à changement sans préavis. Le concessionnaire peut vendre à prix moindre. Ces prix ne s’appliquent pas aux provinces qui ont des exigences de prix totaux/tout compris. Veuillez directement contacter votre concessionnaire local par téléphone ou en personne pour connaître les détails exacts concernant les prix, ainsi que les prix totaux qui s’appliquent dans ces provinces.

*Nombre de vues au cours des 30 derniers jours.